- 2019-11-19EPICS Codeathon 2020
An EPICS Codeathon will be held from February 11-14 2020 (i.e. Tuesday to Friday) at Diamond Light Source in the UK. We will spend 4 days fixing bugs, designing and developing new features and/or writing documentation.
More information is available from the event page; instructions on registering will be published as soon as we get them.
- 2019-09-06EPICS Collaboration Meeting in October 2019
- 2019-07-24EPICS Documentathon at ESS
- 2019-06-21June 2019 Meeting Presentations Available
- 2019-05-20June 2019 Meeting Book of Abstracts Available
- 2019-04-03June 2019 Meeting Registration and Abstract Submission Open
- 2019-03-14June 2019 Meeting Abstract Submission Open
- 2018-11-16June 2019 Meeting Announced
- 2018-07-03November 2018 Meeting Announced
The next EPICS Collaboration Meeting (fall 2018 in the northern hemisphere) will be held from 12-16 November and will be hosted by ANSTO and the Australian Synchrotron in Melbourne, Australia.
Check the meeting website for more details.
- 2018-03-23June 2018 Meeting Announced
- 2017-10-05Developers Meetings at ITER
EPICS Core, CS-Studio and areaDetector developers were meeting 03 – 05 October 2017 at ITER for three days of discussion and lively debate
- 2017-08-25New Visual Identity
With the launch of EPICS 7, a new era of development is highlighted by adding a new visual identity and look-and-feel to the EPICS family of software.
- 2016-09-23Spring 2017 Meeting Announced
The spring 2017 meeting will be hosted by the Kyoto University Research Reactor Institute (KURRI)
- 2019-11-01Base 18.104.22.168 Released
- 2019-11-01Base 3.15.7 Released
- 2019-07-31Base 7.0.3 Released
- 2018-12-17Base 7.0.2 Released
- 2018-12-12Base 3.16.2 Released
- 2018-10-12Base 3.15.6 Released
- 2018-09-18Base 22.214.171.124 Released
Base-126.96.36.199 is now available for download. Visit the appropriate release page for details, and be sure to read the Release Notes. Documentation may continue to be updated over the next few days.
- 2018-09-15Asyn R4-34 Released
- 2017-12-15EPICS 188.8.131.52 released
EPICS 184.108.40.206 is now available for download. Visit the appropriate release page for details, and be sure to read the Release Notes. Documentation may continue to be updated over the next few days or even weeks. Note that modules written for earlier EPICS releases may require changes to build and work correctly against EPICS 7.
- 2017-12-15Base 220.127.116.11 released
Base-18.104.22.168 is now available for download. Visit the appropriate release page for details, and be sure to read the Release Notes. Documentation may continue to be updated over the next few days or even weeks.
- 2017-06-02Base R3.16.1 released
Base R3.16.1 is now available to download. Visit the release page for more info.