EPICS Codeathons provide concentrated time for EPICS code development to take place in an atmosphere where the main purpose is to write code. By taking developers out of their home environment they can be freed up from interruptions and local problems and allowed to concentrate on specific EPICS development tasks. A lab that is looking to both improve their EPICS expertise and to give something back to the collaboration might find this an appropriate way to do both at the same time.
- Coming up:
The links below are to the web pages that were created for past Codeathon events, to invite people to attend, provide information for attendees and summarize the results afterwards.
- 9-13 May 2022 Spring Codeathon at SLAC, hybrid
- 8-12 March 2021 Virtual Codeathon hosted by ESS
- 11-14 February 2020 at Diamond in Oxfordshire, UK
- 25-29 August 2014 at SLAC in Menlo Park, California
- 22-26 August 2011 at LBL in Berkeley, California
- 24-28 May 2010 at Diamond in Oxfordshire, UK
- 30th March to 3rd April 2009 at Brookhaven, New York
- 14-18 April 2008 at Argonne, Illinois