EPICS collaboration meetings provide a chance for developers and managers from the various different sites to come together and discuss their work in progress and make plans for the future. They give a chance to see what is being done at other laboratories, and to review the specifications for new tools or enhancements to existing ones in order to maximize their usefulness to the whole community and avoid duplication of effort.
The links below are to web sites created by the hosting organization for each particular meeting, or to an APS copy of the agenda and presentations if the hosting organization has taken down the original web site.
The collaboration also hosts Codeathons that are events where developers get together, typically for a week, to work on implementing new features or improving the code.
- 6-9 July 2021 hosted by the Canadian Light Source, another virtual meeting due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- 19-23 October 2020 hosted by FHI, virtual meeting due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Saturday, 5th October 2019 in Brooklyn, New York, a full day Workshop at the ICALEPCS 2019 conference
- 3-7 June 2019 hosted by ITER at their site near Aix-en-Provence, France
- 12-16 November 2018 hosted by ANSTO and the Australian Synchrotron in Melbourne, Australia
- 13-15 June 2018 hosted by APS at Argonne near Chicago, Illinois
- 7 October 2017 in Barcelona, Spain, a full-day Workshop at the ICALEPCS 2017 conference
- 15-19 May 2017 at the Kyoto University Research Reactor Institute (KURRI) near Osaka (not Kyoto!), Japan
- 19-23 September 2016 at SNS in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- 24-27 May 2016 at ESS in Lund, Sweden
- 18 October 2015 in Melbourne, Australia at the ICALEPCS 2015 conference
- 18-22 May 2015, hosted by FRIB at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan
- 21-23 October 2014 at Irfu/CEA in Saclay, France
- 19-23 May 2014 at the Institute of Modern Physics in Lanzhou, China
- 5 October in San Francisco, California, before the ICALEPCS 2013 Conference
- 29 April – 3 May 2013 at Diamond & ISIS in Harwell, Oxfordshire (UK)
- 22-26 October 2012 at the Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (PAL), South Korea
- 23-27 April 2012 at SLAC in Menlo Park, California
- 3-7 October 2011 at PSI in Villigen, Switzerland, before the ICALEPCS 2011 Conference in Grenoble.
- 13-17 June 2011 at the Taiwan Photon Source in Hsinchu City, Taiwan
- 11-15 October 2010 at BNL on Long Island, New York
- 2-4 June 2010 at ITER in Aix-en-Provence, France
- 11 October 2009 in Kobe, Japan, before the ICALEPCS 2009 conference
- 27-29 July 2009 at NFRI in Daejeon, Korea, organized by KSTAR
- 30 April to 2 May 2009 in Vancouver, Canada, before the PAC09 conference
- 15-17 October 2008 at INFN in Legnaro, Italy, before the PCaPAC 2008 conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 12-14 March 2008 at SSRF in Shanghai, China (APS Mirror)
- 13-14 October 2007 in Knoxville, Tennessee, before the ICALEPCS 2007 conference
- 23-27 April 2007, at DESY in Hamburg, Germany
- 12-16 June 2006, at Argonne near Chicago, Illinois.
- October 2005 in Archamps, France before the ICALEPCS 2005 conference
- April 2005 at SLAC, California
- December 2004 in Tokai, Japan
- May 2004 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- October 2003 in Gyeongju Korea before the ICALEPCS 2003 conference
- June 2003 at DIAMOND, Abingdon (UK)
- November 2002 at JLAB, Virginia
- August 2002 at IHEP, Beijing
- May 2002 at BESSY, Germany
- December 2001 in San Jose, California after the ICALEPCS 2001 conference
- August 2001 at IHEP, Beijing
- May 2001 at PSI, Switzerland
- November 2000 at SNS, Tennessee
- August 2000, SSRC, Shanghai, China
- May 2000 at KEK, Japan
- September/October 1999 in Trieste, Italy after the ICALEPCS 1999 conference
- May 1999 at SLAC, California
- December 1998 at BESSY, Germany
- May 1998 at LANL, New Mexico
- September 1997 at SACLAY, France (LANL talks)
- May 1997 in Vancouver, Canada (LANL talks) (LBL Photos)
- September 1996 at CERN, Switzerland
- May 1996 at CEBAF (JLAB), Virginia
- November 1995 in conjunction with ICALEPCS, in Chicago, Illinois
- May 1995 in conjunction with PAC in Dallas, Texas
- January 1995 at Gemini in Tucson, Arizona
- September 1994 at LBL, California
- June 1994 at Argonne, Illinois
- March 1994 at LANL, New Mexico
Questions about collaboration meetings in general should be addressed to the Tech-Talk mailing list. The responsibility for selecting the locations of future meetings now belongs to the EPICS Council.
Some tips on organizing a collaboration meeting can be found on a How-To-Page.